- length 7450 mm, 7820 mm, 30 ´ or others
- width 2550 mm
- Steel swap body for the transport of timber, according to DIN 284
is made of bent sections of 4 mm thickness, St. quality of 52.2, the outer rame is made of rolled sections, four pieces of single or double clamping elements, gripping edges, four pieces of support legs, rigid or telescopic.
Forms the front face, which is available only upon the request of the customer and side pick-up poles.
Surface treatment and marketing description
- sandblasting to SA 2.5
- chemical degreasing and chemical pre-treatment against corrosion in immersion tube
- cathodic dip coating in light shade from the outside and the inside
- powder coating in RAL from the outside and the inside by the request of the customer
- labelling and warning labels under DIN 284, DIN 283
- marketing description according to proposal