- length 9120 mm, or others
- height up to 3200 mm
- width 2550 mm
- body total capacity 32 000 kg
- CSC certificate for the transport by rail under DIN 283
- floor load for forklift truck up to 5460 kg
- certificate for customs services
is made of bent sections of 4 mm thickness, St. quality of 52.2, floor structure of height 200 mm. Floor plate of anti-slip waterproof plywood of thickness 27 mm, four pieces of simple clamping elements (castings). Clamping elements are located at the corners of the body in 30 feet position. Floor unit is equipped with gripping edges under the standard 283/284. The floor has holes for handling forklift. Seven pairs of folding anchor elements are embedded into the floor. Stop profile against damage during the handling of the car is installed at the front face.
Front panels are made of galvanized punched sheet of quality St. 37.2, and the face is provided with a horizontal flap over the entire length of the body with a height of approx. 600 mm. The flap serves to unload cargo and is secured with a central lock with side control.
The right side of the body is equipped with four winged steel side doors and one rigid mullion. Each wing of the side door is equipped with two outer lock bars. Made of galvanized punched sheet of quality St. 37.2 . This body is certified in a RINA laboratory and has been certified with CSC as a design with steel side doors and aluminium side doors.
The left side of the body is made of galvanized punched sheet of quality St. 37.2 A protective profile is located at the lower edge of the body of height approx. 250 mm. The frame of the body is formed with bent profiles of thickness approx. 5 and 6 mm of quality St. 52.2. Four air vents are in the wall.
The rear port is made of double trapezoid container door of galvanized punched sheet of quality St. 37.2
The roof is formed by sliding sheets reinforced with aluminium longitudinal profiles. Tensioning belts are on the sides of the canvas to secure the canvas during transport. The body is under the canvas reinforced with lateral steel arches.
Interior equipment and additional equipment
by the request of the customer / see Bodies Equipment >
Surface treatment and marketing description
- sandblasting to SA 2.5
- chemical degreasing and chemical pre-treatment against corrosion in immersion tube
- cathodic dip coating in light shade from the outside and the inside
- powder coating in RAL from the outside and the inside by the request of the customer
- labelling and warning labels under DIN 284, DIN 283
- marketing description according to proposal